Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Anniversary Week!

Today is the fifth anniversary of One Eternal Presence (OEP). It began as a way to share my experience while on sabbatical in the summer of 2011. Then on October, 5, 2011, I published the first post of what became a weekly reflection on faith and life. Along the way I've shared wisdom gleaned from others and offered some of my own insights on experiencing the interconnected wholeness of life. I've also heard from many of you as you've commented on posts, shared insights of your own and sent me encouraging emails.


Since OEP's anniversary always comes the week after World Communion Sunday, it is a reminder that even though we may practice religion in different ways, or have no religious tradition at all, we still remain one human family, sharing the same planet while carrying similar hopes, dreams, sadness, and joy.  Our common needs far exceed our individual fears.  We really do share the heart of One Eternal Presence.

To commemorate and celebrate five years and 245 posts I ask you to take a moment and consider sharing OEP with someone you think will enjoy reading it by forwarding this email to them or sharing the OEP site link. 

Thanks to each of you, and I look forward to more years of sharing One Eternal Presence. 


No comments:

Post a Comment