Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Here, I Made This

At the beginning of this month I attended a small gathering of 17 people who were willing to share an idea, dream, or project.  The meeting was one of many held that same day in numerous places around the world.  These meetings, called Icarus Sessions, were the idea and dream of online innovator, entrepreneur, author, and speaker, Seth Godin.  The project is designed to allow people with ideas, dreams or projects an opportunity to stand up and say to other people, "Here, I made this."  What I shared that night, I'm about to share with you.  

I write and speak a lot about taking risks, stepping through thresholds, trusting the abundance of Creation and having faith in our God-given imaginations and abilities.  Well, today I'm practicing what I preach.


I've created an interactive website in order to share ideas, struggles and musings from my life in hopes of hearing from other people their thoughts and stories on religion, faith, and spirituality.   In order to create a conversation, I basically ask the question:  What does your spirituality (and/or faith) feel like, sound like, and look like outside the confines of your respective religion?

I won't say any more about it now, other than, "Here, I made this." -  Anonymous Religion.

One more thing, if you know of someone who may be interested in the site please share it with them.   Thanks.





  

No comments:

Post a Comment