Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

:-)

When you're smiling
When you're smiling
The whole world smiles with you

When you're laughing
When you're laughing
The sun comes shining through

But when you're crying
You bring on the rain
So stop your sighing
Be happy again

Keep on smiling
Cause when you're smiling
The whole world smiles with you

Larry Shay, Mark Fisher, and Joe Goodwin


"Why are you smiling?"  The woman standing next to me on the curb one morning last week asked rather suspiciously.

" I wasn't aware I was smiling. " I said, then continued, "Besides, it's hard not to smile on a beautiful morning like this."

"I guess your right."  she conceded with a shy grin.  "Even  if I do have to work."
And the words were hardly out of her mouth when she added, "But at least I have a job."

"Now there's something to smile about." I added.

A big smile filled her face as the light changed and we walked off on our separate ways.

Smile!  Someone may be watching you!  And it makes you feel better too. 

Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, Rejoice. Let your gentleness be known to everyone.           Philippians 4:4-5

No comments:

Post a Comment