Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Moving!

We are in the throes of moving and so it was several days after the fact when I realized I did not post a blog last week.  This week I thought I should at least briefly bring you up to date on the status of "One Eternal Presence" (OEP) as we move from Washington, DC to Clearwater, FL. 

Thanks to some people who have asked will I continue publishing OEP.  The answer is absolutely Yes!  There will not be a post next week as we settle in at Clearwater.  I plan to resume regular publication the first week of October, which by the way will be the fourth anniversary of the "One Eternal Presence."

See you in a couple of week!

   

1 comment:

  1. I am very glad this will continue. It has been a real gift to me and many others, I am sure. Safe travels.

    ReplyDelete